Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ode to Chick-fil-A


When I first moved to the south it wasn't long before I was introduced to the wonderful world of chicken only serving place named, Chick-fil-A. This blog is to show appreciation as well as let everyone in the world know that I love this place so much. Not only does it serve the best food in the world(chicken), it has great customer service and free Wi-Fi. So as I sit here and use the free Wi-Fi and drink unlimited free refills of uptowns(sweet tea and lemonade), I and happy. One day it was raining outside and an employee of this great establishment got hte customers keys and pulled the car up to the door as well as walked them to there car with an umbrella, come one what other fast food resturant does that. Also instead of saying your welcome they say, my pleasure, which makes you feel as though you are the king or queen of chicken at the moment. They also provide you with unlimited sauces free of charge(must try the Chick-fil-A sauce it is to die for). So if ever you get the opportunity to eat at this five star fast food resturant, do it....because there is none like it in the world.....this is my fatty bo tatty voice talking...lol
Damai "Fatty Bo Tatty" Irie Love

No comments:

Post a Comment