Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back on the Court

Ok so after a great service at church I desided to go to Academy and buy a basketball and some shorts so I could go to the park to day play ball...The plan was to meet up with some friends but that fell through so I figured I would still go and see just how out of shape I really was...seeing as though I hadn"t played in 4 years...I was still good just a little winded and needing to work on my left hand lol...somethings never change....but yea I had a great work out and won a game of 21 by beating a 48 year old man and his 19 and 12 year old sons....yea I still got it....So yea sunday aftery noon basketball has been added to the routine....Now I must take a shower because I smell like a mixture of goat and Wasabi(spicey)....Oh yea did I mention that my back is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore.....

Damai Irie "Jordan"

No comments:

Post a Comment